International words to use in the classroom
When teaching a foreign language to a group of international students, it is always good to keep in mind that we should use words that they can understand. If you have students who speak French or Spanish in your classroom, here is a list of words that they will always understand, independently of their level and background.
- action - problem - investigate - problem
- creation - interaction - exercise - success
- independent - socialize - email - result
- visual - creative - region - imagination
- comprehension - invent - attention - rapid
Send me an email to email@example.com if you would like to receive a more comprehensive list.